There is more than one way to use our Mumtaz Karahi Meat Spice Mix
Here's an easy cooking tip
1) Heat 100ml of oil in a pan and add 2 medium sized Finely Chopped Onions, then fry until golden brown.
2) Add 1 tablespoon of Garlic Puree, I tablespoon of Crushed Ginger and 3-4 Chopped Tomatoes or a tomato tin fry for a further 5-7 minutes.
3) Add 500g of Meat on or off the bone of your choice, along with 250ml of water & cook for around 10 minutes on medium heat put the lid on and stir occasionally, then add 2 tablespoon of Mumtaz Spice Mix (more if you like it hotter) Please add salt to your taste.
4) Cook for approximately 4-5 minutes on medium heat, and then add 750ml of water and bring to boil and then simmer gently for around 20-25 minutes, cook until your meat is cooked and tender. Add more water if needed until your meat is cooked and sauce is at a consistency you desire.
5) Once the oil has risen, garnish with Fresh Coriander and enjoy a perfect Mumtaz Karahi Meat Masala at home.