There is more than one way to use Mumtaz Biryani Mix
Here’s an easy cooking tip.
125g of Mumtaz Biryani mix is sufficient for 1.5kg of protein
1) Heat 150g of oil and fry 2 medium sized sliced onions until golden brown, then add 1 tablespoon of ginger and garlic paste.
2) Add 1.5kg of Red meat/Chicken ( on or off the bone ) or vegetables along with 125g of Mumtaz Traditional Biryani mix then stir fry for 5-7 minutes.
3) Add 3 tablespoons of yogurt, mix well and stir fry for a few minutes. Then add 150ml of water and cook until protein is fully cooked ( you may require more water for red meat). Cover and cook on low heat for around 20-25 minutes until the oil separates and then put this aside for later.
4) Wash 750g of rice well and then place the rice into the pot, add 2 litres of water and add salt to taste, cook rice until 90% cooked and then drain out all the starch water from the rice.
5) Make layers with the rice and protein in a pot. Then cover with lid and put on low heat and cook for 10-15 minutes. Then garnish with Mumtaz crispy fried onions and fresh coriander, serve and enjoy a perfect Mumtaz Traditional Biryani At Home.