There is more than one way to use Mumtaz Keema Masala Spice Mix
Here’s an easy cooking tip for 500g of keema (mince)
1) Heat 100ml of oil in a pan then add 2 medium-sized finely chopped onions and fry until golden brown.
2) Add 1 tablespoon of garlic & ginger paste and fry for 1 minute then add 3-4 fresh chopped tomatoes or 1 tin of tomatoes and cook for 3 or 4 minutes, then add 2 tablespoons of Mumtaz Keema Masala (more if you like it hotter) fry for a few minutes then add a little water mix well and cook for a further few minutes.
3) Add 500g of keema (mince) and add salt to taste, mix well & cook for 5-7 minutes.
4) Add around 200ml of water mix well & bring to a boil then cover with a lid & simmer gently for 20-25 minutes, stir occasionally, and cook until your keema is fully cooked to your desired consistency.
5) Once the oil has risen, garnish with freshly chopped coriander and then enjoy the perfect Mumtaz Keema Masala at Home.